Glenn Kazo, MS, Member, Board of Directors
Glenn has been President of Prolong Pharmaceuticals, Inc. since 2010. He has over 20 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries as an industry leader, senior executive, corporate officer and scientist.
- His roles and experience cross business development, strategic planning, marketing and financing in the global health arena.
- He has raised over $250M in capital from international investors and held a lead role in 3 successful IPOs.
- He spent 12 years in a variety of scientific and senior management positions at Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company of which he was also a founder.
- His work on “pegylation” has revolutionized the drug delivery industry, making drugs work better and more safely.
- Glenn received his B.S. and M.S. in Biochemistry from Rutgers University.