Narendra Vaish, PhD., MBA, Chief Scientific Officer
Narendra has fifteen years of academic and industry experience in preclinical development of oligonucleotides and peptide based antivirals and drugs against infectious diseases, metabolic disorders and oncology programs.
- His expertise includes drug discovery in biotechnology companies with proficiencies in biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, including knowledge of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and toxicology related to drug development and registration.
- He trained and performed research at Harvard and Massachusetts General.
- Narendra worked for Marina Biotech, Sirna (Merck) with focus on RNA inhibition
- He was awarded numerous grants and fellowships including the Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship and the Max-Planck Fellowship.
- Narendra is Inventor/Co-inventor for >150 patents and/or patent applications related to unique gene and biotechnology research.
- Narendra enjoys applying his expertise and abilities to fundamental knowledge and then to develop pharmacological and pharmaceutical solutions.